Blackmagic's first video mixer with integrated control panel, intended for both Broadcasters and audio-visual professionals. It incorporates four SDI inputs and four HDMI with resynchronization function, thus providing the possibility of using all types of cameras. It also has high-end features, which make it the ideal video mixer for all types of live productions, television series, shows broadcast on the Internet, audiovisual projects or even coverage of video game tournaments. Simply connect the cameras, consoles or computer equipment to make direct cuts between different media.
Connections of the Blackmagic ATEM Television Studio Pro HD
- Video Inputs: 8
- Total outputs: 8
- Total auxiliary outputs: 1
- SDI transmission speed: 270Mb/s, 1.5Gb/s, 3Gb/s
- Audio Inputs: 2x XLR
- Audio Outputs: Not available. Embedded audio only
- SDI video input: 4x SD/HD 10-bit. 2 channels of integrated audio
- HDMI video inputs: 4x SD/HD type A 10-bit. 2 channels of integrated audio
- Reference input: Tri-Sync or Black Burst
- Resynchronization of sources: In all entries
- SDI main output: 5x SD/HD 10-bit
- SDI audio output: 2 channels embedded in the SDI output.
- Multi-screen output: 1
- Simultaneous multiview standard: 1x SDI (HD) and 1x HDMI