In compliance with the provisions of Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, this website informs you, in this section, about the policy of collection and processing of cookies.
What are the cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website to, among other things, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a visitor or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their computer, can be used to recognize the user.
- Avacab uses its own cookies and those of the Prestashop software to manage web browsing and user administration
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Analysis Cookies - These are those which, if treated correctly by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the service offered. For this purpose, your navigation on our website is analysed in order to improve the products or services we offer you.
- Advertising Cookies - These are those that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the offer of advertising spaces on the website in the most efficient way, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use that you make of our website. To this end, we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
How to disable Cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting the options of the browser installed on your computer.
Below you can find the settings of the most common web browsers to accept, install or disable cookies:
This website uses third party services to collect information for statistical and web usage purposes.
- Google Analytics to obtain information about visited pages, number of users, etc
- Google Captcha for the protection of personal data when sending forms