The products on our website can be sent to any point in Europe within approximately 2-3 working days, depending on the stock at the time of purchase.
Depending on the characteristics of the order and the selected destination (weight, measure and composition), there may be limitations or special conditions for shipment. It is recommended to make a simulation of the order to verify the cost of shipping before finalizing the purchase.
In the specific case of batteries with high lithium content, contact Avacab before placing the order, to verify the possibility of shipping outside Spain and confirm the delivery time as these devices can NOT be sent by air.
Shipments requested within the Iberian Peninsula will be free of charge for orders over 800 Euros, provided that the total weight of the order does not exceed 10Kgs.
For delivery of orders within the Canary Islands, it must be indicated in the corresponding tab. All the expenses of IGIC and DUA will be in charge of the destinatary, although from the 13 of January of 2015 it has changed the norm ( you can see the note of the Tributary Agency).
- Maximum weight limit per order through the web is 30Kg.
- No deliveries will be made to post office boxes or against reimbursement
- A distance bonus may be applied to deliveries to towns more than 15km from your transport office
- Our usual logistic operators, for national shipments, are MRW, NACEX and Correos for the Canary Islands.
- For international shipments we work with DHL, UPS and FEDEX.
- Customers can also send to the transport company they usually work with
For any questions you can contact us through our chat, phone 91 545 60 59 / 628 856 552 or email firstname.lastname@example.org