All-in-one HD AV mixer with USB 3.0 for online recording and streaming, making it a complete compact and portable HD studio that replaces many different components within sophisticated A / V equipment.
Designed to be handled by a single person, enables easy switching and mixing of audio/video using advanced audiovisual signal processing (DSP) along with touch screen interface and controls, sliders and Dedicated physical buttons. It incorporates a digital audio mixer, video switcher, multi-view touch screen and USB audio/video relay interface on a single computer. This portable HD production solution is ideal for schools, churches, boardrooms, corporate events, sports, training or any other live event.
VR-4HD has three dedicated HDMI input ports that are compatible with a variety of equipment and support 1080p/1080i/720p video resolutions. The fourth entry includes a scaler compatible with both video and computer resolutions, it is also compatible with analog RGB and Component input signals, so old devices can also be used as a video source without the use of conversion equipment External. It supports both progressive and interlaced signals, allowing both 1080p and 1080i signals to be used at the same time. Video signals input from a PC are accurately displayed thanks to progressive processing of the signal. It supports the HDCP protocol for the use of protected content from equipment such as Blu-ray players.
Includes the compositing effects DSK (Downstream Keying), Picture-in-Picture (PinP), Split and Quad, ideal for creating news-style broadcasts and for corporate content presentation. DSK supports both Luminance Keying (Black / White) and Chroma Keying (Blue / Green). Composing two videos on a screen using Picture-in-Picture or Split is ideal for seminars and presentations.
The VR-4HD includes advanced functions such as Auto-Mixing, Echo Cancel and Delay for perfect sync (lip-sync) between audio and video. The audio mixer on the VR-4HD can mix the four XLR microphone inputs, RCA stereo and 1/8 mini stereo ports along with the embedded audio on the four HDMI inputs. The final mix can be output via XLR, RCA and can also be embedded in the HDMI output.
The exclusive Loop-Back Audio capability, which is included in the USB 3.0 port, can integrate the audio from a PC using conference programs such as Skype and then return the audio to the PC without any noise or echo thanks to the function Echo Cancelation included. This makes the VR-4HD an ideal tool for on-line conferencing, allowing multiple audio and video sources to be used with free on-line conferencing programs.
The Auto-Mixing feature makes it simple and easy to mix multiple presenters in conferences and speeches, automatically manages the microphone levels of multiple people who are speaking and can even give volume priority to the event moderator as always Can be heard above the volume of the other participants.
Roland VR-4HD Main features
- All-in-one portable production solution.
- Easy to use with dedicated hardware controls and audio faders and integrated touch screen preview monitor.
- 6 input, 4-Channel Video Switcher.
- Supports HDMI, RGB/Component, and Composite Video Inputs Up to 1080p.
- Input 4’s scaler now supports a wider range of video and VESA resolutions.
- Built-in Scaler via CH4.
- 18-Channel Digital Audio Mixer with XLR, TRS, and RCA jacks along with audio from HDMI inputs.
- Embedding and de-embedding of audio with delay settings.
- Auto mixing and Echo Canceling function.
- Composition effects including DSK (Downstream Keyer), picture-in-picture etc.
- Capturing a still Image from Input Video on channel 4.
- Built-in touch quad-input multi-viewer with audio metering.
- External Multi-View Output through HDMI
- HDCP Support
- USB3.0 Video/Audio Output up to 1080/30p (uncompressed) and Audio Loopback Feature.
- Software control using VR-4HD RCS application for Mac and PC and remote control via USB connection.
- Sending a still image to the VR-4HD by VR-4HD RCS.
- Tally, GPIO connections.