Roland V-1HD+ 4-in HDMI Mixer with 14 audio channels
The Roland V-1HD+ compact HDMI video mixer is a portable solution for HD video production, with four HDMI inputs and PC resolutions (1 input). Each input is sync-enabled and supports frame rate conversion, so there is no need to sync input sources. It can be controlled manually via the built-in controls or via RS-232. It has Tally output for working with live cameras. Built-in 14-channel audio mixer, which can be de-embedded and embedded in HDMI.
The T-fader allows manual control of the transitions and the Take button activates the automatic transition. It has 2 HDMI outputs, both selectable between programme and multiviewer, and output 2 supports on-screen menu. The V-1HD+ features a four-layer effects engine for keying, PiP and keys. It has internal memory for 4 still images and access to USB drives as an image source.
Video mixer for HDMI connections and audio inputs with integrated panel for signal switching.
Four HDMI inputs with frame rate conversion let you mix a variety of sources, including cameras, presentation computers, tablets, and video game consoles. And when you have a troublesome source that won’t display correctly, simply plug it into Input 4 and let the built-in video scaler sync and calibrate the image automatically. Two independent HDMI outputs can be assigned to display one of three different video busses.
Production workflow is smooth and hassle-free. Panel buttons provide quick access to the system menu, downstream key on/off, transition type, picture-in-picture, effects on/off, and other commonly used functions. PGM and PST busses and a transition/fade bar (T-Bar) are also included, which are the most-recognized video switching controls in the industry—and the quickest for beginners and volunteers to learn. And with tactile audio volume knobs, signal/peak lights, and unity gain markers, it’s simple and intuitive to adjust sound levels on the fly.
In addition to camera switching, the V-1HD+ allows a single operator to mix professional sound with its integrated 14-channel digital audio mixer. Two XLR mic inputs with selectable phantom power provide support for pro-grade broadcast microphones, and there’s also an 1/8-inch input for a lavalier mic or stereo audio source like a smartphone. An additional stereo line input is available on RCA jacks, and embedded stereo digital audio from the four HDMI inputs can be included in mixes as well.
Each V-1HD+ audio input has its own three-band equalizer, high-pass filter, compressor, and noise gate, plus delay to align audio with video if needed. The XLR and 1/8-inch inputs also include de-essers to clean up vocal sounds in real time. And with the limiter, three-band equalizer, and compressor on the balanced TRS analog and HDMI outputs, users can deliver broadcast-quality sound every time.
The V-1HD+ incorporates several real-time monitoring tools to make productions look and sound their best. A 10-window multiviewer display can be applied to one or both HDMI outputs, allowing users to cue up camera shots and preview presentations, and also choose stored still images before taking them live to the program output. Camcorder recording status can be monitored, and signal level meters are displayed as well. Audio monitoring via headphones is also supported.
The powerful effects engine in the V-1HD+ helps keep audiences engaged with visually appealing content. Four composition layers allow operators to add lower-third titles, logos, social media comments, and more. The DSK (downstream keyer) layer can independently composite a picture-in-picture window on top of a video feed, which is especially useful for live and online hybrid events.
The V-1HD+ also includes many other useful production tools, including tally light support, remote record triggering of Atomos recorders, and an RS-232 port for interfacing with legacy gear.
- Professional HD switching solution for live events, livestreaming, or both at once
- Standalone video switcher and 14-channel audio mixer for single operators
- Compact and portable for fast set up
- Familiar interface that’s quick to learn and easy to use
- Technology-assisted automatic video switching
- Four-layer effects and keying engine to engage audiences with graphics, lower thirds, and social callouts
- Pro audio I/O with legendary Roland sound quality
- Eight memory presets to recall visual layouts on cue
- Video Inputs
- Supported Resolutions
- 625i / 525i - SD
1280x720 - HD
1920x1080 - HD
- Entradas Audio
- Salidas Audio
- Data and Control
- Frame synchronizer
- Video Processing - 4:2:2 (Y/Pb/Pr), 8-bit
- INPUT 1--3: HDMI type A x 3
* HDCP Supported
- INPUT 4: HDMI type A
* HDCP Supported
* Multi-format Supported
- OUTPUT 1--2: HDMI type A x 2
* HDCP Supported
- INPUT 1--3
- 720/59.94p, 720/60p *1, *3
720/50p *1, *4
- 1080/59.94i, 1080/60i, 1080/59.94p, 1080/60p, 1080/29.97p, 1080/30p *2, *3
- 1080/50i, 1080/50p, 1080/25p *2, *4
- 1080/23.98p, 1080/24p *2
- 720/59.94p, 720/60p *1, *3
- INPUT 4
- 480/59.94i, 480/59.94p, 720/59.94p, 720/60p, 1080/59.94i, 1080/60i, 1080/59.94p, 1080/60p, 1080/29.97p, 1080/30p *1
- 576/50i, 576/50p, 720/50p, 1080/50i, 1080/50p, 1080/25p *2
- 1080/23.98p, 1080/24p
- VGA (640 x 480/60 Hz), SVGA (800 x 600/60 Hz), XGA (1024 x 768/60 Hz)
WXGA (1280 x 800/60 Hz), SXGA (1280 x 1024/60 Hz)
FWXGA (1366 x 768/60 Hz), SXGA+ (1400 x 1050/60 Hz)
UXGA (1600 x 1200/60 Hz), WUXGA (1920 x 1200/60 Hz)
* The refresh rate is the maximum value of each resolution.
* Conforms to CEA-861-E,VESA DMT Version 1.0 Revision 11.
* 1920 x 1200/60 Hz: Reduced blanking
* The input interlaced video signal is converted to progressive video signal by internal processing.
*1 FRAME RATE = 59.94 Hz
*2 FRAME RATE = 50 Hz
- Bitmap File (.bmp) Maximum 1920 x 1080 pixels, 24-bit color, uncompressed.
- PNG File (.png) Maximum 1920 x 1080 pixels, 24-bit color
* It can be stored up to 24 files in the internal memory.
* PNG alpha channel not supported.
- OUTPUT 1--2:
- 720/59.94p *1, *4
- 720/50p *1, *5
- 1080/59.94i *2, *4
- 1080/50i *2, *5
- 1080/59.94p *3, *4
- 1080/50p *3, *5
*1 SYSTEM FORMAT = 720p
*2 SYSTEM FORMAT = 1080i
*3 SYSTEM FORMAT = 1080p
*4 FRAME RATE = 59.94 Hz
*5 FRAME RATE = 50 Hz
- Transition: CUT, MIX (DISSOLVE/FAM/NAM), WIPE (8 types)
- Composition: PinP (SQUARE, CIRCLE, DIAMOND), SPLIT (2 types), Keyer (Luminance key, Chroma key), DSK (Luminance key, Chroma key)
- Other: Flip horizontal, Flip vertical, Still image capture, Still image playback, Output fade (Audio, Video: WHITE or BLACK), Test pattern output
- Sample rate: 24 bits/48 kHz
- Linear PCM, 24 bits/48 kHz, 2 ch
- INPUT 1--4: HDMI Type A x 4
- AUDIO IN 1--2: XLR-3-31 type (balanced, phantom power DC 48 V, 14 mA Max)
- LINE IN: RCA phono type
- MIC/AUX IN: Stereo miniature phone type (PLUG-IN power)
- OUTPUT 1--3: HDMI Type A x 2
- AUDIO OUT L, R: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- PHONES: Stereo miniature phone type
Nominal Input Level
- AUDIO IN 1--2: -60 to +4 dBu (Maximum input level: +24 dBu)
- LINE IN: -10 dBu (Maximum input level: +10 dBu)
- MIC/AUX IN: -51 to -10 dBu (Maximum input level: +10 dBu)
- AUDIO IN 1--2: 10 k ohms
- LINE IN: 15 k ohms
- MIC/AUX IN: 10 k ohms
Nominal Output Level
- AUDIO OUT L, R: +4 dBu (Maximum output level: +24 dBu)
- PHONES: 72 mW + 72 mW (32 ohms load)
- AUDIO OUT L, R: 600 ohms
- PHONES: 10 ohms
- Delay, High pass filter, De-Esser, Compressor, Noise gate, Equalizer, Limiter, Reverb, Test tone output
- USB MEMORY: USB A type (for USB flash drive)
- REMOTE: USB B type (for remote control)
- RS-232: DB-9 type (male, for remote control)
- TALLY: DB-9 type (female, for TALLY output)
- Preset memory (8 types)
- Panel lock function
- EDID emulator
- Auto switching
- Auto input detect
- AC Adaptor
- Current Draw - 2.1 A
- Power Consumption - 25.2 W
- +0 to +40 degrees Celsius
- +32 to +104 degrees Fahrenheit
- 316 (W) x 121 (D) x 65 (H) mm
- 12-1/2 (W) x 4-13/16 (D) x 2-9/16 (H) inches
Weight (excluding AC adaptor)
- 1.4 kg - 3 lbs 2 oz
- Startup Guide
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- AC adaptor
- Power cord
* 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms