PTZOPTICS 12X NDI|HX ZCAM 3G-SDI BOX CAMERA
Compact broadcast camera with NDI|HX, 3G-SDI outputand support forIP streaming withH.264, H.265 and MJPEG encoding. It includes an integrated lens with 12x optical zoomand 72.5º wide angle.
This camera is ideal for the transmission of high definition video signals for surveillance or video conferencing applications, with aresolution of up to 1080p/60Hz, requiring only the capture of a specific plane or area of the enclosure even at a certain distance thanks to the optical zoom of the lens.
It hasPoE, so it can be powered directly with the ethernet connection. A controlapplication for iOS and Android is available.
PTZOptics PT12X-NDI-ZCAM Camera features
- 1/2.7" Panasonic HD CMOS Sensor
- 3G-SDI and NDI|HX high-definition video output
- H.264, H.265 and MJPEG IP streaming output (dual stream)
- Unbalanced stereo audio encoding AAC over IP
- High performance in low-light situations
- FullHD 1920x1080p/60Hz resolution via SDI (30Hz over NDI)
- 3G-SDI, and NDI or IP streaming (both simultaneously)
- Low noise CMOS sensor with 2D and 3D noise reduction
- Wide dynamic range
- Menu controls on the back of the camera
- RS485 and IP camera remote control
- Integrated optics with 72.5° angle
- Built-in motion detection for security systems
- Live RTMP streaming to your favorite CDN
- IP video transmission with H.265, H.264 and MJPEG encoding together with camera control
- Standard 1/4-20 female thread for chamber mounting (top + bottom)
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) or 12VDC
- Compatible with RTMP, RTSP and NDI|HX protocols