The Kiloview DC220 IP video decoder is a professional hardware IP video decoding device. It is capable of decoding incoming streams coming from IP cameras, streaming media servers or any encoder based on SRT, RTSP, RTMP and others, in unicast and multicast modes. The output interface can be SDI and DVI-I (HDMI/VGA).
This compact unit has an RJ45 input for video over IP signal, a 3G-SDI output and a DVI output (HDMI and VGA compatible). It supports resolutions up to 1080p60 and decoding of H.264 video and AAC/G.711 audio with a latency of only 200ms.
Built-in image enhancement and anti-error technologies produce clear, distortion-free images even at low bit rates. This decoder can simultaneously send audio through the analog output (via the 3.5mm output jack) and embedded audio on SDI and HDMI. The Kiloview DC220 also features image scaler, frame rate conversion, image and text overlay, and low power consumption, making it ideal for a range of applications from television programming and corporate meetings to medical training and distance learning.
Kiloview DC220 IP Decoder features
- Supports RTMP / HLS / TS over UDP and RTSP protocols.
- Supports SRT to ensure secure and reliable transmission.
- SDI and DVI outputs (HDMI/VGA compatible).
- SDI/HDMI digital outputs can be up to 1080p60 and VGA supports up to UXGA resolution.
- The decoder output can overlay logos, images, etc.
- Simultaneous 3.5mm analog audio and embedded SDI/HDMI audio outputs.
- Power consumption is only 5W, allowing continuous operation for 24 hours.
- Supports automatic reconnection, when the network and/or power supply is interrupted.
- Equipped with a 1000M network port simultaneously configurable with three IP addresses.