The ATEM CM1164 4-port USB DVI-D KVMP Control Center combines a 4-port DVI-D switch with a 2-port USB hub, and provides the following display modes: Quad View mode, which simultaneously displays four digital computers/video sources on a single screen; as well as Picture in Picture mode (Dual, Triple or Quad) and Full Screen mode to meet the demands.
ATEM CM1164 provides Daisy Chain Control (DCC) functionality. A (DCC) port allows a user to connect and control up to four CM1164 units via a single console. This enables the use of only one keyboard/mouse over several computers or another CM1164.This is convenient for growing networks that need to monitor and manage more computers – daisy chain up to four units and switch between up to 16 computers.
The CM1164 4-port USB DVI-D KVMP Control Center is the right solution for a wide range of practical applications, including control rooms, monitoring systems, and traffic control centers, allowing to switch seamlessly between four DVI-enabled PCs, and share USB peripherals and audio from a multi-view console.
- One USB console independently and simultaneously controls four DVI-D computers and two additional USB devices
- Multi-view console controls up to 4 video sources on one screen
- Function control via OSD menu – display mode, port selection, daisy chain and so on
- Hardware Cursor – OSD navigation via console mouse
- DCC (Daisy Chain Control) port enables users to connect up to four CM1164 units, and use one console keyboard/mouse to manage computers or another CM1164
- Video DynaSync™ – exclusive ATEN technology eliminates boot-up display problems and optimizes resolution when switching between ports
- 2-port USB 2.0 hub built in, fully compliant with USB 2.0 specification
- Computer selection via front panel push buttons, hotkeys, IR Remote Control and OSD (with mouse* function enabled)
- Console mouse port emulation/bypass feature that supports most mouse drivers and multifunction mice***
- Console keyboard emulation /bypass feature that support most multimedia keyboards***
- Independent switching for USB peripheral port, audio function, and KVM switch focus
- Power on detection
- Auto scan feature
- Multiplatform support – Windows, Linux, Mac and Sun
- Keyboard and Mouse support emulation and bypass
- Superior video quality – up to 1920 x 1200 resolution
- Multilingual keyboard mapping-Supports English, Japanese, and French keyboards
- Full bass response provides a rich experience for 2.1 channel audio
- Mac/Sun keyboard support and emulation**
- Upgradeable firmware through computers' USB port
* For 3-key USB wheel mouse only
**PC keyboard combinations emulate Mac/Sun keyboards.
**Mac/Sun keyboards only work with their own computers.
***The USB keyboard and mouse console ports on the CM1164's rear panel will only support a USB keyboard and mouse.