Aten CM1164 - KVM Control Center 4-Port DVI-D USB 2.0
4port KVM-P with DVI-D and USB interfaces. 4-port DVI-D switch with 2-port USB hub. Supports up to 1920x1200.
The ATEM CM1164 4-port USB DVI-D KVMP Control Center combines a 4-port DVI-D switch with a 2-port USB hub, and provides the following display modes: Quad View mode, which simultaneously displays four digital computers/video sources on a single screen; as well as Picture in Picture mode (Dual, Triple or Quad) and Full Screen mode to meet the demands.
ATEM CM1164 provides Daisy Chain Control (DCC) functionality. A (DCC) port allows a user to connect and control up to four CM1164 units via a single console. This enables the use of only one keyboard/mouse over several computers or another CM1164.This is convenient for growing networks that need to monitor and manage more computers – daisy chain up to four units and switch between up to 16 computers.
The CM1164 4-port USB DVI-D KVMP Control Center is the right solution for a wide range of practical applications, including control rooms, monitoring systems, and traffic control centers, allowing to switch seamlessly between four DVI-enabled PCs, and share USB peripherals and audio from a multi-view console.
- One USB console independently and simultaneously controls four DVI-D computers and two additional USB devices
- Multi-view console controls up to 4 video sources on one screen
- Function control via OSD menu – display mode, port selection, daisy chain and so on
- Hardware Cursor – OSD navigation via console mouse
- DCC (Daisy Chain Control) port enables users to connect up to four CM1164 units, and use one console keyboard/mouse to manage computers or another CM1164
- Video DynaSync™ – exclusive ATEN technology eliminates boot-up display problems and optimizes resolution when switching between ports
- 2-port USB 2.0 hub built in, fully compliant with USB 2.0 specification
- Computer selection via front panel push buttons, hotkeys, IR Remote Control and OSD (with mouse* function enabled)
- Console mouse port emulation/bypass feature that supports most mouse drivers and multifunction mice***
- Console keyboard emulation /bypass feature that support most multimedia keyboards***
- Independent switching for USB peripheral port, audio function, and KVM switch focus
- Power on detection
- Auto scan feature
- Multiplatform support – Windows, Linux, Mac and Sun
- Keyboard and Mouse support emulation and bypass
- Superior video quality – up to 1920 x 1200 resolution
- Multilingual keyboard mapping-Supports English, Japanese, and French keyboards
- Full bass response provides a rich experience for 2.1 channel audio
- Mac/Sun keyboard support and emulation**
- Upgradeable firmware through computers' USB port
* For 3-key USB wheel mouse only
**PC keyboard combinations emulate Mac/Sun keyboards.
**Mac/Sun keyboards only work with their own computers.
***The USB keyboard and mouse console ports on the CM1164's rear panel will only support a USB keyboard and mouse.
- Video Inputs
- Resoluciones VESA
- 1920x1200 - WUXGA
- Entradas Audio
- No Balanceado
- Salidas Audio
- No Balanceado
- Data and Control
Front Panel Pushbuttons; Hotkeys;
|Console Ports||2 x USB Type A Female (Black; rear panel)|
1 x Single Link DVI-D Female (White)
2 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Green; 1 x front panel,1 x rear panel)
2 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Pink; 1 x front, 1 x rear)
2 x RJ-45
|KVM Ports||4 x USB Type B Female (White)|
4 x Single Link DVI-D Female (White)
4 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Green)
4 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Pink)
|Power||1 x IEC320 Jack|
|USB Hub||2 x USB Type A Female (White; 1 x front panel; 1 x rear panel)|
|Selected||11 x Pushbuttons|
|Keyboard / Mouse||USB|
1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz (DVI-D)
1–99 secs. (Default: 5 secs)
|Humidity||0-80% RH, Non-condensing|
|Weight||2.50 kg ( 5.51 lb )|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||43.72 x 16.38 x 4.40 cm|
(17.21 x 6.45 x 1.73 in.)
For some of rack mount products, please note that the standard physical dimensions of WxDxH are expressed using a LxWxH format.