HDBaseT receiver for HDMI signals that provides a maximum distance of 100 meters. Supports video transmission up to 4K resolution via ethernet. With a 48V power supply connects to the HBT-11 HDBaseT receiver, the HBT-11 can also power the transmitter remotely through PoE.
DVIP control can be achieved through the same Ethernet cable. In other words, HDMI video, DVIP and PoE control signals can be transmitted between the transmitter and the receiver using a single ethernet cable.
Datavideo HBT-11 HDMI over HDBaseT Receiver features
- HDBaseT Receiver.
- Transmit video, audio, DVIP Ethernet control, RS-422/232 and POE from a single Cat.5e/6/6a/7 cable.
- PoE Power supply 48V input from HBT-11 Receiver.
- Supports DVIP Control Protocol.
- Supports RS-422/232 Control Protocol.
- 1 year warranty, expandable to 3 for free, previous registration on the web of Datavideo.