HDMI converter for converting HDMI or AV signals into triple SDI signals up to 1080P60Hz. The output format can be configured to convert to higher or lower formats, along with frame rate conversion and deinterlacing function.
It offers the possibility to embed external AES/EBU audio, analog audio or HDMI audio embedded in the SDI output. You can also de-embed audio from the HDMI input signal to external AES/EBU and analog audio. Users do not need to purchase custom cables by adopting the standard 1/4'' (6.3 mm) TRS audio jack and 1/8'' (3.5 mm) audio jack.
Provides input signal transmission and splitting to three SDI outputs in parallel for three different connecting devices at the same time. Supports long distance and stable transmission without loss of signal quality. Adjustment of functions through DIP switches, the switches are easily accessible with the finger, without using any tools. It is an intelligent method to quickly change common settings when performing outdoor applications. It can be configured and firmware updated remotely using software connecting it to a PC via USB.
Features of the AVMatrix HDMI to 3G-SDI scaler converter SC2031
- Input – HDMI x1, AV x1, AES/EBU x1, analog audio x1
- Output – 3G-SDI x3, AES/EBU x1, analog audio x1
- Up/down scalling and frame rate conversion
- AES/EBU or analog audio embedding and de-embedding
- Input signal automatic detection and configuration
- LED indicators for power and signal lock
- Control easily via the DIP switches
- Remote control for PC via USB
- Threaded locking power connector
- Detachable bracket design for wall mounting