Datavideo VP-634 3G/HD/SD-SDI Repeater is a non-powered complement to the optional VP-633, both extend an SDI video signal along with embedded audio 328ft, both re-clock to maintain signal quality and both support resolutions up to 1080p/60 NTSC or 1080p/50 PAL, automatically detecting whether the input is NTSC or PAL. The 633, however, is DC-powered and meant only to serve as the initial extension unit, the first link in the extension chain. The 634 only joins at the end of the first 328ft and thereafter every 328 ft.
The initial unit (the 633) will feed power to as many 634 units as you connect. You can confidently connect up to eight in addition to the 633, for a total extension of almost 3000ft. Extends SDI video signal with embedded audio 328ft. Supports resolutions up to 1080p/60 NTSC or 1080p/50 PAL Non-powered complement to optional DC-powered VP-633; gets power from VP-633 Maintains quality by re-clocking.
- Extend the capabilities of SDI cable
- 1x VP-633 with 3x VP-634 SDI repeaters can each extend the range by a further 200m (high quality SDI cable)
- SDI Repeaters can be used in a chain, allowing runs of up to 1000m with good quality SDI cable
- Requires 1 x VP-633 in chain to supply power
- Up to 3 VP-634 can be used with 1 x VP-633
- 3G, HD & SD-SDI Support