The NDI CORE series solves one of the main problems of NDI encoding: the NDI signal cannot be pulled by several back-ends at the same time. To solve this, the video source is virtualised allowing the same signal to be sent to multiple NDI output destinations. In addition to this, there are other integrated functions such as centralised management, NDI source switching, recording and organizing in playlists where users can choose the source to be sent to programme, dynamically adjust the order, duration or loop function on each source, etc.
The NDI CORE supports NDI and NDI|HX unlimited input and output sources from proprietary or third-party NDI software or hardware manufacturers. It can handle unlimited input sources from Kiloview and Newtek hardware or software. NDI CORE outputs same input format: if it receives NDI|HX, the virtual output will also be NDI|HX. If the video source is Full NDI, Kiloview's NDI CORE will send a Full NDI signal to the output.
NDI CORE: Control, Organize, Route and Everything
NDI CORE is Kiloview's original software that brings together a multitude of NDI functions:
- Control: NDI CORE allows IP Video professionals to group and manage all NDI signals on the network.
- Organise: With NDI CORE it is easy to organise all your NDI sources, whether you want to switch between signals, decode them, monitor them or record them.
- Route: Kiloview's NDI CORE is a point-to-point or point-to-multipoint NDI matrix.
- Everything: This software is the key to simplifying NDI flow by implementing it on your own server or through an all-in-one hardware solution such as NDI CORE MAX 64 and NDI CORE 32.
Two types of panels. Seamless experience is a click away
NDI CORE Kiloview automatically detects any new NDI source once connected, and allows the management of all of them through two different panels: Crosspoint Panel and IO Panel: Enjoy a seamless real-time switching experience with no delays.
For deployment on your own server
This system should be implemented on a server, preferably Linux (although the firmware is compatible with Windows) with a 4-core X86 processor at 1.5 GHz minimum, and RAM above 16 GB. In terms of network connectivity, a minimum of 10 Gbps bandwidth is recommended summing up all ports, which should be at least Gigabit Ethernet.
If you prefer to buy a server with NDI CORE already deployed, please check NDI CORE MAX 64 y el NDI CORE 32
Secure, Stable, Flexible
- Management and control all-in-one software
- Resolution up to 4Kp60 de entrada y salida
- Compatible con todas las versiones NDI y NDI|HX, propias y de terceros
- Control PTZ y Tally