|Avacab Authorized Reseller
The Panasonic AW-UE20 PTZ camera has simultaneous 3G-SDI, HDMI, IP Video and USB video outputs, which together with a 12x optical zoom offers many possibilities for use in conference rooms, places of worship or educational facilities that require high quality 4K30 video recording and output. The AW-UE20 features a 1/2.8" MOS sensor, 4K30 output via HDMI and IP streaming, 1080p output via 3G-SDI, USB output for use as a webcam video camera, mic/line level audio input and serial control. When connected to the Internet, this IP camera allows you to control PTZ actions and monitor the viewing area from any remote location via a web browser.
This Panasonic PTZ camera comes equipped with a 3.9 to 46.8mm zoom lens and 12x optical zoom, allowing you to zoom in on any detail in the viewing area. Other features include automatic white balance, RS-232/RS-422 serial control, LAN control, UVC communication via USB, 170° pan range, -30 to 90° tilt range, H.265, H.264 and MJPEG video compression and IP Video transmission using RTSP/RTMP protocols. The AW-UE20 camera also supports line and microphone audio signal input, allowing audio to be captured and inserted into the video signal. It supports PoE+, allowing you to power the camera using only the single LAN cable, instead of adding additional power adapter cables.
Panasonic AW-UE20 PTZ camera key features
- 1/2.8" MOS sensor with 12x optical zoom.
- Video output up to 4K30 via HDMI and IP and up to 1080p60 via 3G-SDI and USB.
- Supports PoE+ (Power-over-Ethernet+) to reduce installation costs.
- The camera can be used as a webcam on a computer via USB and UVC communication.
- Using an IP browser, the camera can be controlled from a remote location and monitor IP video, and remote control of the camera can be performed from a computer or mobile terminal such as a smartphone or tablet, facilitating operations.
- The camera also supports audio input, insertion and encoding, and audio-to-IP output is also supported via H.264/H.265/MJPEG.
- Compatible with existing FEC-40 wall mounts.