Atlona AT-UHD-CLSO-601 - 6x2 multiformat video switcher
Video switcher with 4x HDMI and 2x VGA inputs and HDMI output mirrored HDBaseT. 4K/UHD@30Hz compatible. Integrated scaler. RS-232 and PoE
Six-input multi-format selector (4x HDMI and 2x VGA) with built-in 4K scaler and HDBaseT and HDMI mirror outputs.
Simplifies system integration in classrooms and small offices by providing four HDMI inputs and two multipurpose analog inputs. It is designed to be the core component of an automated AV system. Automatic display control automatically feeds the display each time a source is connected or disconnected. Automatic input selection works by detecting the presence of any video signal.
The CLSO-601 combines the advantages of a scaler selector with automatic display control and automatic input selection, and the advantages of HDBaseT signal transmission to extend AV, power, control and Ethernet over a single cable.
The selector allows input selection from the front panel, RS-232 or TCP/IP commands. It is ideal for applications where multiple signals with different resolutions must be optimized for one display.
Professional audio features such as a microphone input with 48 volt phantom power and attenuation are also included, allowing the selector to respond to a wide range of audio and video needs frequently found in classrooms, conference rooms, boardrooms, training rooms and other presentation environments. In addition to automatic input selection, the selector can be controlled via Atlona's AT-ANC-108D control panel (not included).
Atlona AT-UHD-CLSO-601 selector features
- Four HDMI video inputs (supports DVI and DisplayPort) and two multipurpose analog video inputs (accepts RGBHV, component, S-Video, and composite signals)
- HDBaseTTM and HDMI mirror outputs. Supports dual display applications with local and extended distance displays up to 100 meters.
- Compatibility 4K/UHD@30Hz
- Integrated 4K climber. Allows Up/Down Cross conversions
- Automatic input selection and automatic display control
- Offers 4K/UHD video, audio, 100BaseT Ethernet, and control via a single cable via HDBaseT
- Audio processing and breakaway switching functions
- Control integration functions, including RS-232 and IR routing to local and remote devices.
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) source: remotely feeds compatible HDBaseT endpoints.
- EDID Management. Allows integrators to force fonts to preferred resolution
- HDCP management. Allows unprotected material from PCs to pass to non-conforming screens and teleconferencing systems, while protected content is not transmitted.
- Balanced line/micro input with 48V phantom power supply
- Microphone attenuation with advanced controls. Automatically reduces program audio levels when the microphone is used.
- Unembedded audio. Unembeds PCM audio from HDMI inputs to analog audio output.
- Independent audio input switching. Switches analog audio inputs separately from video sources; allows integration of analog audio signals for DVI sources.
- Balanced stereo audio output on a 6-pin security connector
- Adjustable volume and equalizer. Includes independent gain control for each input, master audio level control, equalizer bass and treble adjustment.
- Front panel volume and mute controls
- Simple configuration based on a graphical user interface using an integrated web server
- Conversion from IP to RS-232
- Eight RS-232 ports
- Includes control signals to HDBaseT transmission, including Ethernet, RS-232 and bidirectional IR
- 1U rackmount, 19" full rack width
- Award-winning 10-year limited product warranty
- Atlona CLSO-601
- User's Guide
- Desktop power supply
- Detachable power cord
- IR remote control
- Rackmount bracket kit
- Video Inputs
- Supported Resolutions
- 625i / 525i - SD
1280x720 - HD
1920x1080 - HD
2048x1080 - 2K
3840x2160 - UHD
4096x2160 - 4K DCI
- Resoluciones VESA
- 800x600 - SVGA
1152x864 - XGA+
1280x768 - WXGA
1280x1024 - SXGA
1360x768 - WXGA
1366x768 - WXGA
1400x1050 - SXGA+
1600x1200 - UXGA
1920x1200 - WUXGA
2048x1536 - QXGA
2560x1600 - WQXGA
- Entradas Audio
- Salidas Audio
- Data and Control