Aten KA7140 Serial console adapter
Serial console adapter cable to use with compatible KVM (keyboard, video, mouse) switches. It supports up to 300 meters.
99,00 € Con IVA
Adapter cable for RJ45 connection to serial port. Designed to control Serial port equipment from a compatible KVM switch allowing equipment to be controlled using twisted pair cable with RJ45 connectors. Supports VT100. Automatic conversion allows a convenient combination of PS/2-USB interfaces to control all types of serial servers. Requires power through the mini-USB port.
Features of the Aten KA7140 Adapter cable
- Hot pluggable - add or remove computers without having to power down the switch
- Support VT100
- Support up to 300m signal transmission
- Lifetime firmware upgrades
- CPU module designed with automatic conversion to allow for flexible interface combinations (PS/2, USB) to control all computer types (Serial)
- Compact size
- 1x Serial KVM Adapter Cable
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x Rack Mount Kit
- 1x Rack Mounting Guide
|Link||1 x RJ-45 Female|
|Computer||1 x DB-9 Female|
|Power||1 x Mini USB Type B Female (Black)|
|Weight||0.09 kg ( 0.2 lb )|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||9.00 x 4.30 x 2.18 cm|
(3.54 x 1.69 x 0.86 in.)
For some of rack mount products, please note that the standard physical dimensions of WxDxH are expressed using a LxWxH format.