Blackmagic DeckLink Quad HDMI Recorder - 4ch HDMI Capture board
With the DeckLink Quad HDMI Recorder capture card from Blackmagic Design you can ingest 4K video and audio for streaming or editing applications. The DeckLink Quad is a PCIe card with 4 HDMI 2.0b inputs supporting resolutions up to DCI 4K60 with 8 channels of 24-bit, 48 kHz embedded audio.
The DeckLink Quad supports compressed video formats such as: ProRes, AVCHD, XDCAM and DNxHD, as well as uncompressed video up to 12bit. When working with uncompressed video, all images are pixel-for-pixel identical to the source, without any loss. This allows for sharper keying on green backgrounds, cleaner compositions, superior color correction, etc. Compatibility with popular file formats provides files ready for use in the most popular editing, effects and design software applications. Supports Mac, Windows and Linux.
High performance PCIe card that lets you capture from 4 different HDMI sources in any combination of SD, HD, Ultra HD, 4K and even computer formats, all at the same time! Featuring 4 independent HDMI 2.0b input connections, DeckLink Quad HDMI is like getting 4 separate and customizable capture cards in one, making it perfect for software live switching, real time computer game capture, streaming.
Features of 4x HDMI capture card Blackmagic Decklink Quad HDMI Recorder
- HDMI 2.0b Video Inputs: 4
- HDMI Audio Inputs
- 8 Channels embedded in SD/HD/UHD/4K.
- Computer Interface
- PCI Express 8 lane generation 3, compatible with 8 and 16 lane PCI Express slots.
- Software Included
- Media Express, Disk Speed Test, Blackmagic Desktop Video Utility and Blackmagic driver on Mac OS and Windows. Media Express, Blackmagic Desktop Video Utility and Blackmagic driver on Linux.
- Internal Software Upgrade
- Firmware built into software driver. Loaded at system start or via updater software.
- Physical Installation
- PCI Express 8 lane generation 3, compatible with 8, 16 lane PCI Express slots on Mac OS, Windows and Linux. Please check the Support pages to see the full system requirements.
- Other supported applications include: Cinegy Capture Pro, DevTek EasyMediaSuite, Glookast Capturer, Livestream Producer, Metus Ingest, Softron MovieRecorder, Tools On Air Just: In.
- SD Video Standards
- 525i59.94 NTSC, 625i50 PAL
- HD Video Standards
- 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60
- 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60
- 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60
- Ultra HD Video Standards
- 2160p23.98, 2160p24, 2160p25, 2160p29.97, 2160p30, 2160p50, 2160p59.94, 2160p60
- 4K Video Standards
- 4Kp23.98 DCI, 4Kp24 DCI, 4Kp25 DCI, 4Kp29.97 DCI, 4Kp30 DCI, 4Kp50 DCI, 4Kp59.94 DCI, 4Kp60 DCI
- Digital Video Interface (DVI) Standards
- 640x480p60, 800x600p50, 800x600p60, 1440x900p50 1440x900p60, 1440x1080p50 1440x1080p60, 1600x1200p50, 1600x1200p60, 1920x1200p50, 1920x1200p60, 1920x1440p50, 1920x1440p60, 2560x1440p50, 2560x1440p60, 2560x1600p50, 2560x1600p60
- Audio Sampling: Television standard sample rate of 48 kHz and 24 bit.
- HDMI Color Precision: 8, 10, 12-bit RGB 4:4:4 in all modes up to 4Kp30 DCI and 8, 10-bit YUV 4:2:2 and 4:2:0 in all modes. 8‑bit RGB 4:4:4 in all DVI modes.
- Color Space: REC 601, REC 709, REC 2020
- HDMI Video Sampling: 4:4:4, 4:2:2 and 4:2:0
- HDMI Configuration: HDMI 2.0b supports Deep Color and HDR. Automatically configures to connected display.
- Multiple Rate Support: HDMI inputs are switchable between SD, HD, Ultra HD, 4K DCI and DVI modes.
- Copy Protection: HDMI input is unable to capture from copy protected HDMI sources. Always confirm copyright ownership before capture or distribution of content.
- Video Inputs
- Supported Resolutions
- 625i / 525i - SD
1280x720 - HD
1920x1080 - HD
3840x2160 - UHD
4096x2160 - 4K DCI
- Resoluciones VESA
- 850x600 - WVGA
1920x1200 - WUXGA
2560x1600 - WQXGA
- Codec / Ficheros