Seamless matrix switch for DVI signals that offers an easy and affordable way to route any of 8 DVI video sources to any of 8 DVI displays.
The unit includes seamless switching that employs an FPGA matrix architecture to ensure continuous video streaming, real-time control and stable signal transmission. With a built-in high-performance scaler, converts various input resolutions into an array of output resolutions, giving users the best image quality on all displays. The switch also integrates video wall functionality with an easy-to-use web GUI that lets you create 16 connection profiles for convenient layout customization.
Features of the Aten 8x8 DVI matrix switch VM5808D
- 8x8 DVI I/O connections
- Configuration and Control via pushbuttons / IR Remote Control
- System Operation via bi-directional RS-232 serial controller / Browser Graphical User Interface (GUI) / Telnet
- Extends IR transmission via IR extension cable
- Built-in Scaler on each output port converts input resolutions into the display’s native resolution, supports scaling 1920 x 1200 resolutions up or down
- Seamless Switch™ – ATEN FPGA design unifies video formats to provide continuous video streams, real-time switching and stable signal transmissions *
- Video Wall – features up to 16 video wall profiles for custom screen layouts via point-n-click web GUI *
- EDID Expert – configures optimum EDID settings for smooth power-up, high-quality display and use of the best resolution across different screen
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Rack Mountable (1U Design)
1. If Seamless Switch is enabled, the video output will not display 3D, Deep Color, or interlace (i.e., 1080i) resolution features. To use these features, you must disable Seamless Switch.
2. Videos may not display within range when Seamless Switch or Video Wall is enabled, in which case please adjust the display settings on your device.
- 1x VM5808D 8 x 8 DVI Matrix Switch with Scaler
- 1x Power Cord
- 1x IR Remote Control
- 1x IR Receiver
- 1x Mounting Kit
- 1x User Instructions