LILLIPUT 15.6" 12G-SDI 4K IPS MONITOR
15.6-inch IPS 4K monitor with HDMI 2.0 and 12G-SDI connectivity. Its LCD panel with LED backlight has a native resolution of 3840x2160, offering high image quality thanks to its wide viewing angles of 176 º both horizontal and vertical, a contrast of 1000:1 and brightness of 330 cd/m². It has X-Flip / Y-Flip image flipping. It can be racked in 6U rack, which is ideal for integration into mobile units, event management and solutions that require flexible mobility.
Its high screen resolution of 4K UHD reaches 8.3 million pixels. It is also possible to make the 12G-SDI connection by Dual-Link or Quad-Link. It has two inputs with 12G-SDI output loop. It admits 4 independent input signals at the same time, so it is possible to see 4 different angles. The monitor has two SDI input standards - ST425-3, which uses the 4 SDI inputs to carry 1/4 of the overall screen image, and ST425-5, which allows you to link the 4 SDI inputs and interlace with each other. Both allow a full 4K image over 4x 3G SDI connections.
Includes handheld Flighcase for added protection and easy transport. The design also allows greater heat radiation and ensures greater reliability on longer shoots. Its aluminum outer body also provides excellent protection to extend the life of your monitor. It has 4 programmable function keys on the front of the monitor that allow you to stop its most used functions, such as Peaking, histogram, field verification, image flipping, etc.
Optionally, a wireless HDMI receiver can be coupled. With HDMI wireless technology (wHDI) you can transmit 1080p@60Hz signals directly to the monitor without the need for cables. One transmitter can be connected to multiple receiver units.
Features of the Lilliput BM150-12G 15.6" 4K monitor
- 4K UltraHD resolution via HDMI 2.0 and 12G-SDI connection via Single-Link, Dual-Link or Quad-Link
- Image shift mode and image angle adjustment
- 6U Rackmount Monitor
- Supports 4 independent input signals at the same time
- Precision colours with 1000:1 contrast ratio and 330 cd/m² brightness
- Includes handheld flight case for better protection and easy transport
- 12G-SDI (2), 3G-SDI (2), HDMI 2.0 (1) and HDMI 1.4 (3) inputs
- Metal outer casing for better protection and cooling of the monitor
- 4 User programmable function keys
- HDMI wireless receiver (optional)