The PTZOptics SuperJoy controller is a comprehensive solution that allows combined control via serial data and Ethernet network of PTZ cameras of any generation. It allows pan, tilt and zoom control on IP, NDI and serial cameras from manufacturers such as Sony, BirdDog, NewTek, PTZOptics or HuddleCamHD, among others.
When using IP control, the SuperJoy can also control cameras, lights, projection screens, etc., using the four customizable buttons provided.
The powerful Super-Preset function allows programmed activation of synchronized multi-preset commands on up to four camera groups, with up to seven cameras each, allowing a total of 28 cameras to be controlled from the SuperJoy.
The SuperJoy offers an intuitive, tactile interface that simplifies and streamlines setups for even the most complex production. It features ergonomic rubberized controls and pressure-sensitive dials for precise adjustment on the fly, without the need for on-screen adjustments. Backlit, status-responsive buttons and knobs indicate available camera modes, while optional control from a tablet or computer allows remote monitoring.
Thanks to the built-in decoder with HDMI output, image monitoring is possible, while the status of the current settings is displayed on the SuperJoy's built-in LCD screen.
PTZOptics SuperJoy controller features
- Durable metal housing
- PTZOptics VISCA over IP and serial control
- NDI and Sony control
- On-screen PTZOptics camera control
- Full Pan / Tilt / Zoom camera control
- PTZ, focus and speed preset adjustment on the fly
- 4 camera control groups 7 cameras per camera group
- 255 camera presets, 9 quick presets
- 4 customizable buttons (TCP, UDP and HTTP)
- Zoom and focus control dials for fine adjustment
- Buttons glow / flash when available
- RTSP decoder via HDMI
- PTZOptics focus locking and unlocking
- Large LCD display with controller status
- Import / Export settings via network and USB
- 2 year warranty