|Avacab Authorized Reseller
The Panasonic AW-HE20 PTZ camera has simultaneous 3G-SDI, HDMI, IP and USB outputs. With 12x optical zoom, it offers great possibilities for any conference room, place of worship or educational facility that requires high quality 1080p video recording and output.
The camera features a 1/2.8" MOS sensor, HDMI and 3G-SDI outputs, RJ45 LAN streaming support, USB output as a webcam, microphone/line audio input and serial control. When connected to the Internet, this Panasonic IP camera allows you to control PTZ actions and monitor the image from a remote location via a web browser.
The AW-HE20 comes equipped with a 3.9 to 46.8mm zoom lens and 12x optical zoom. This HD PTZ camera allows you to zoom in on the activity in the monitoring area for a closer look. Other advanced features include automatic white balance, RS-232/RS-422 serial control, LAN control, USB UVC communication, 170° pan range, -30 to 90° tilt range, H.265/H.264/MJPEG video compression and RTSP/RTMP transmission.
The camera also supports microphone and line audio inputs, allowing audio to be captured and inserted into the video signal. It also supports PoE+, allowing you to power the unit using only the LAN cable, without the need to add additional cables for the power adapter.
Key features of the Panasonic AW-HE20 PTZ camera
- 1/2.8" MOS sensor with 12x optical zoom
- Up to 1080p video output via 3G-SDI, HDMI, USB and IP outputs
- Supports PoE+ (Power-over-Ethernet+) to reduce installation costs
- Full-HD video output is HDMI, SDI, USB and LAN enabled
- Can be used as a webcam on a computer via USB and UVC communication
- Using an IP browser, the camera can be controlled from a remote location and monitor video over IP from a computer or a mobile terminal such as a smartphone or tablet
- The camera also supports audio input, insertion and encoding, and audio-to-IP output is also H.264/H.265/MJPEG compliant
- Compatible with existing FEC-40 wall mounts