Portable Full-Duplex intercom system with four beltpack transceivers, allowing two-way communication over a range of up to 300m. Includes one base station, four beltpack transceivers and five headsets. The base station is powered by the included AC adapter with 4p XLR connector or by optional L-series batteries via the dual battery plate built into the top of the station.
The base station supports wireless tally and has an OLED display that shows the status of each beltpack. It has a 3.5mm jack for headphones and a button that mutes the beltpacks' microphones. It has four USB ports for charging or pairing the 4 beltpacks.
The beltpacks have a built-in lithium-ion battery with an 8-hour run time and support charging via USB port. Each beltpack has a combined 3.5mm jack for earphone and microphone, and an individual mute/call button.
A large OLED display shows the beltpack battery charge status and wireless signal strength, as well as the beltpack number and microphone mute status.
- Ideal for broadcast, assemblies, corporate activities, education and training.
- Full-duplex wireless communication at 300m for simultaneous transmission of bidirectional audio signals without latency.
- Wireless Tally function allows accurate communication by changing the colors of the beltpack display.
- Includes five single-ear earphones.
Base station features
- Base station supports up to four rechargeable beltpack transceivers.
- Remote microphone muting from the base station
- Adjustable volume control on the front panel
- One USB-C and four USB-A ports
- L-Series integrated dual battery plate.
Beltpack transceiver features
- Built-in lithium battery provides up to eight hours of battery autonomy.
- Power switch, volume control and mute/call button.
- Easy operation via OLED display and menu navigation buttons.
- USB-C charging port
- Industrial metal housing with belt clip