3G-SDI converter to convert SDI signal into HDMI and AV signals at the same time. The output format can perform scale conversion and frame rate conversion to higher or lower formats. In addition, deinterlacing and seamless conversion can also be supported to avoid fluctuations. It can support up to 1080p 60Hz.
It offers the possibility of embedding an external AES/EBU audio or analog or SDI audio embedded in the HDMI output. You can also de-embed audio from the SDI input signal to external AES/EBU and analog audio. There is no need for users to purchase custom cables by adopting the standard 1/4'', TRS audio connector and 3.5mm audio connector.
With redundant SDI input and remarked output, the Alt SDI is input redundancy, so the converter can automatically switch to the redundant SDI input to avoid loss of video signal in case of errors. Therefore, it is an important solution, and especially suitable for studio, live show or outdoor live events. The delayed SDI output loop ensures long-distance transmission without loss of signal quality.
It allows configuration through the adjustment of DIP switches to adjust the functions with the finger, without the need for any tools. It is an intelligent method for quickly changing common settings when used outdoors. In addition, it can also be configured remotely using software by connecting it to a PC via USB, the latest firmware can be updated by connecting it to a PC via USB.
Features of the AVMatrix 3G-SDI to HDMI Scaler Converter SC1120
- 3G-SDI to HDMI
- Input - 3G-SDI x1, Alt 3G-SDI x1, AES/EBU x1, Analog Audio x1
- Output - Loop 3G-SDI x1, HDMI x1, AES/EBU x1, Analog Audio x1
- Up/down scaling and frame rate conversion
- AES/EBU or analog audio embedding and de-embedding
- Automatic detection and configuration of the input signal
- LED indicators for power and signal blocking
- Simple control via DIP switches
- PC remote control via USB
- Threaded Lock Power Connector
- Detachable wall mount bracket design