The Panasonic AW-UE50 PTZ camera offers a wide range of IP transmission protocols, including low-bandwidth NDI, high-efficiency NDI|HX and Secure Reliable Transport (SRT). This new PTZ camera features a newly designed Direct Drive motor that ensures smooth pan and tilt motion, and offers installation flexibility, low noise and high-resolution image capture. It is ideal for live streaming production of events, basic studio setups, universities and corporate facilities.
This PTZ camera incorporates a 1/2.5" type 4K MOS sensor, which generates a stunning 4K 30p UHD video image, and offers a variety of interfaces such as 3G-SDI, HDMI and IP. Built with a wide-angle lens with a 74.1-degree horizontal angle of view and 24x optical zoom.
The camera features low-bandwidth, high-efficiency NDI|HX version 2 support, which is available as an optional paid upgrade. This allows live video to be transferred at low bit rate over a single LAN cable. The SRT protocol maintains stable, high-quality video streams even in unstable network environments. RTMP/RTMPS functions facilitate direct streaming to live broadcast services such as YouTube Live and Facebook Live from the camera.
The integrated Direct Drive mechanism improves pan/tilt responsiveness as well as immobility and stability during pan/tilt operations. It also features an Optical Image Stabilizer (OIS). This results in stable video footage.
- New 1/2.5" type 4K MOS sensor
- Supports video up to 4K 25p/30p at 3840 x 2160
- New wide-angle lens with 74.1° field of view and 24x optical zoom
- Intelligent zoom extends its capabilities to 28x in UHD and 36x in Full-HD
- New Direct Drive system for improved responsiveness and quietness
- 3G SDI, HDMI and IP outputs
- Supports NDI|HX version 2 (license optional), SRT and RTMP/RTMPS protocols
- PoE+ support for power, control and video over a single cable
- Support for online video content
- Compact body with a weight of only 1.8 kg (3.5 lbs)
Main uses of the AW-UE50 camera:
- Live streaming of events
- Basic studio setups
- Corporate facilities