Multiview for SDI inputs. You can enter 4 separate SDI inputs and, using the configuration of the DIP switches or with the supplied software, you can place the images in different positions on the screen. The equipment offers 16 preset configurations, presets are available for the most common settings, such as full screen, quadrant division, triple window and PiP/PoP modes.
The unit has 11 DIP switches on the side that can be used to manually adjust the way input sources are displayed on which of the output channels. For example, switches 1-4 control the output resolution, 5-8 control the specific output design, and 9-12 control the display of the audio channel measurement. It has 4 adaptive 3G/HD/SD automatic inputs and 2 3G-SDI outputs as well as 1 HDMI output. The 4 inputs can be displayed simultaneously on the same screen with resolutions from 720p25 to 1080p60, with up to 11 signal output formats.
Another interesting feature is the user-friendly design, for example, in each individual window, users can set a UMD overlay of up to 13 characters separately and adjust its size and position freely. 2-channel audio measuring meters are similarly configurable. Setting DIP switches to adjust functions can be easily manipulated with the finger, no tools are required. It is a simple and accessible method to quickly change common settings when used outdoors. In addition, it can also be configured and firmware updated remotely using software configured by connecting it to a PC via a LAN.
Another method of intelligent control is to connect a USB keyboard from the USB port for quick and easy setup.
Features of the multiview AVMatrix MV0430
- 4x SD/HD/3G-SDI inputs with automatic detection
- 2x SD/HD/3G-SDI and 1x HDMI for Multiview
- 11 selectable SDI and HDMI output formats
- 16 preset designs, both in full-screen and Multiview mode
- 11-character UMD overlay, custom position and color
- Audio Level Meter Overlay, Custom Position
- Simple control via DIP switches
- USB port for keyboard control
- LAN port for control and firmware update
- Threaded Lock Power Connector
- Detachable wall mount bracket design