The SWIT S-2240 is a two-color SMD LED light for camera installation. It features 60 ultra-bright, long-lasting LEDs with a wide 120º beam angle (68º medium slope) and a 3200K-5600K color temperature setting. Its power of 12W delivers a lighting of 300Lux at a distance of 1 meter.
The SWIT S-2240 LED light is composed of 60 ultra bright surface-mount (SMD) LEDs suitable for wide area illumination in the camera. The diffuser cover provided generates an equally diffused reflector-free area light for a close interview and professional cinema lighting.
The S-2240 LED light has a very wide beam angle of 120° (half rejected at 68°) and generates a wider and equally wide area light compared to traditional DIP LED bulbs. Taking the center illumination as 100% brightness, when reduced to 50% at the edge, the beam angle (half-decline) can reach 68°, which means that the light is spread evenly over the entire environment, rather than concentrated in the center.
The color temperature (two-color) is continuously adjustable between 3200K and 5600K. The bi-color SMD LED is more reliable and has better consistency in color temperature.
CRI (Color rendering index) is a measure of the ability of a light source to faithfully reveal the colors of various objects compared to a natural light source. And the TLCI (TV Illumination Consistency Index) is special for the ability to reveal the color of the camera's sensor. Maximum value 100. The normal LED light has 80-85 CRI or TLCI, while the S-2240 offers super high CRI at 92 and TLCI at 97, and will not lose the original colors of the object.
SWIT's S-2240 includes a magnetic diffuser cover with organic light diffusing agent. This will be placed on the front of the LEDs by means of a magnet. The diffuser cover adopts PC material with organic light diffusing agent, which increases light transmission and provides a soft, non-reflective and comfortable lighting effect.
The S-2240 accepts a wide voltage input of 6-17V, so you can get DC power from V-Mount, Gold Mount and DV batteries.
Interchangeable DV plates:
|Model of Plates
|SWIT S-8972, S-8970, S-8770
||SONY BP-U60/U30, SWIT S-8U63, S-8U93
||Panasonic CGA-D54 VW-VBG58, SWIT S-8D62, S-8D58, S-8D98
||Panasonic VW-VBG6, SWIT S-8BG6
||JVC BN-VF823, SWIT S-8823
||SSL-JVC50, SWIT S-8i50, S-8i75
||Canon BP-945/970G, SWIT S-8845, S-8945
||Canon LP-E6, SWIT S-8PE6
Features of SWIT SMD S-2241 bi-color LED light:
- 60pcs ultra bright long-life LEDs
- Surface mounted LED technology
- 120°(half-declined 68°) wide beam angle
- 3200K-5600K continuously adjustable
- 12W power, 300Lux 1 meter center
- 10%-100% flick-free dimming
- Super high CRI Ra≥92, TLCI≥97
- Interchangeable various DV battery plates
- Support DC 6-17V input from D-tap
- Provide ball head, diffuser, and bag
- LED: 60 pcs. SMD LED
- Lighting: 300Lux at 1 meter
- Beam angle: LED 120°; Medium slope at 68°.
- Colour temperature: 3200K ± 200K ~ 5600K ± 300K
- Color rendering: CRI Ra≥; TLCI≥
- Operating voltage: DC 6V ~ 17V
- Power Consumption: Approx. 12W
- Dimensines: 143 (W) × 91 (H) × 34 (D) mm
- Weight: Approx. 166g
- 1x magnetic diffuser cover
- 1x D-tap power cable
- 1x 1/4" screw / cold shoe ball head
- 1x carrying bag
- 1x Battery adapter S-7004 U/F/D/B/V/I/C/E (optional, not included)