|Avacab Oficial Reseller
DeckLink Mini Recorder 4K is a low profile PCIe capture card, featuring 6G-SDI and the latest HDMI 2.0a connections so you can record all formats up to 2160p30 on your computer. The SDI and HDMI inputs automatically detect and switch between all video formats. You even get high dynamic range recording and metadata over HDMI, along with support for Rec.2020 color space.
The DeckLink Mini Recorder 4K is perfect for integrating into mobile live capture environments, broadcast trucks and more.
You can even develop your own custom capture solutions using the Blackmagic Desktop Video SDK for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. Includes two PCIe shields for both full height and low profile slots.
- SDI Video Input: 1x 10-bit SD/HD/Ultra HD switchable
- SDI Audio Input 16: channels embedded in SD, HD, Ultra HD
- HDMI Video Input: 1x HDMI 2.0a connector.
- HDMI Audio Input: 8 Channels embedded in SD, HD, Ultra HD
- Computer Interface: Gen 2 PCIe Express 4 lane, compatible with 4, 8 and 16 lane PCIe slots.
Supports: AVC-Intra, AVCHD, Canon XF MPEG2, Digital SLR, DV-NTSC, DV-PAL, DVCPRO50, DVCPROHD, DPX, HDV, XDCAM EX, XDCAM HD, XDCAM HD422, Apple ProRes 4444, Apple ProRes 422 HQ, Apple ProRes 422, Apple ProRes LT, Apple ProRes 422 Proxy, Uncompressed 8-bit 4:2:2, Uncompressed 10-bit 4:2:2.
- DeckLink Mini Recorder 4K
- Low profile slot bracket
- SD card with software and manual
3 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty