HDMI 2.0 video selector with 4 inputs and 1 output, designed for applications that require the redirection of 4 sources to a compatible display device. Compatible with HDCP v2.2, it allows reliable transmission with video resolutions up to 4K (4096x2160 at 60Hz 4:4:4:4), data rates up to 18 Gbps, 3D, Deep Color up to 12 bits and lossless HD audio formats. Integration features include automatic port selection switching and instantaneous switching to enable smooth video transition between HDMI ports, as well as bi-directional RS-232 and infrared ports for remote control.
Designed to meet today's demands for 4K signal transmission and a user-centric design, it provides a solution for a wide variety of settings such as home theater, meeting rooms, trade shows and shopping malls.
Features of the Aten video switcher 4x1 HDMI 4K VS481C
- Allows up to 4 HDMI sources to be connected to one HDMI display
- HDMI 2.0(3D, Deep Color, 4K); HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Professional video quality- 4k resolutions of 4k x 2k @ 60 Hz (4:4:4)
- Supports HDR
- Supports IR extension
- Built-in bi-directional RS-232 serial port for high-end system control
- Auto switching modes for auto port selection
- LED indication of source device status
- 1x VS481C 4-Port True 4K HDMI Switch
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x IR Remote Control Unit
- 1x HDMI Cable
- 1x User Instructions