16x16 HDMI Matrix Switcher that offers a simple and affordable way to route 16 HDMI video and audio sources to 16 HDMI displays, with a quick view of all port connections via the front panel LCD or local HDMI output for multiple-source preview.
It includes seamless switching to ensure continuous video streams, real-time control and stable, lossless signal transmissions. Thanks to the built-in high-performance scaler, it easily converts various input resolutions to optimal output display resolutions, delivering the best video and image quality on all displays. The switch includes video wall function with an intuitive graphical user interface that allows you to create 32 connection profiles that can be customized for different video wall designs.
Ideal for applications that require multiple HDMI displays for practical distribution of multiple HDMI sources to multiple locations, such as train stations, competition venues, casinos, control centers, conference rooms, logistics centers, security control, and more.
Features of the Aten matrix switcher with scaler VM51616H
- Connects any of the 16 HDMI sources to any of the 16 HDMI displays
- Various system configuration methods, including front panel push buttons, RS-232 control and Ethernet connection for web or Telnet graphical user interface
- Seamless switching - offers near-zero second switching, continuous video streams, real-time switching and stable signal transmissions*.
- Scaler - includes a video scaling function to convert input resolutions to optimal screen resolutions
- Video wall function - allows you to create custom video wall designs using an intuitive web graphical user interface*.
- EDID Expert - selects the optimal EDID settings to smooth start-up, achieve high quality visualization and use the best resolution across multiple displays
- FrameSync - prevents image loss by synchronizing the scaler's output frame rate with the input signal frame rate
- Professional picture quality - 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p (1920x1080) HDTV resolution
- HDMI (3D, Deep Color); HDCP 1.4 compatible
- Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) support
- Local HDMI output - allows multiple previews of 16 video sources
- Audio compatible; allows extraction of HDMI audio for stereo audio
- Dolby True HD and DTS HD Master audio support
- ESD protection for HDMI
- Rack mountable (2U design)
1. If Seamless Switch is enabled, 3D, Deep Color or interlaced formats (e.g. 1080i) will not be supported. To use these formats, disable Seamless Switch.
2. Videos may not be viewed within range if the Seamless Switch or Video Wall functions are enabled; in this case, adjust the device's display settings.
- 1x VM51616H 16 x 16 HDMI Matrix Switch with Scaler
- 1x Power Cord
- 1x Rack Mounting Kit
- 1x User Instructions