While HDMI devices are becoming more and more popular, the majority of traffic control centers and other large-scale centralized control rooms still rely on DVI display devices.
In order to avoid signal instability, quality deterioration and other factors associated with interface converters, ATEN created the VM5404D: A seamless matrix switch for DVI signals that offers an easy and affordable way to route any of 4 DVI video sources to any of 4 DVI displays.
The VM5404D includes seamless switching that employs an FPGA matrix architecture to ensure continuous video streaming, real-time control and stable signal transmission. With a built-in high-performance scaler, the VM5404D easily converts various input resolutions into a array of output resolutions, giving viewers the best image quality across all displays. The switch also integrates video wall functionality with an easy-to-use web GUI that lets you create 8 connection profiles for convenient layout customization.
The VM5404D is the ideal solution for any control center streaming multiple sources to multiple displays.
- 4x4 DVI I/O connections
- Configuration and Control via pushbuttons / IR Remote Control
- System Operation via bi-directional RS-232 serial controller / Browser Graphical User Interface (GUI) / Telnet
- Extends IR transmission via IR extension cable
- Built-in Scaler on each output port converts input resolutions into the display’s native resolution, supports scaling 1920x1200 resolutions up or down
- Seamless Switch™ – ATEN FPGA design unifies video formats to provide continuous video streams, real-time switching and stable signal transmissions
- Video Wall – features up to 8 video wall profiles for custom screen layouts via point-n-click web GUI
- EDID Expert – configures optimum EDID settings for smooth power-up, high-quality display and use of the best resolution across different screen
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Rack Mountable (1U Design)