KA7000 series adapter cable, which allows you to connect RJ45 KVM switches using twisted pair cable to any type of computer by automatically converting the ethernet connection to VGA cable with composite video compatibility and PS/2 cables for keyboard and mouse control. It offers signal compensation and delay suppression techniques for greatly improved video quality that has been enhanced to achieve FullHD without DIP Switch settings for different distances.
Features of the Aten KA7120 Adapter cable
- Auto Signal Compensation (ASC), no DIP switch setting needed for the different distances
- Keyboard and mouse emulation - keeps your server functioning smoothly when it is disconnected from the switch's KVM port or relocated to different KVM port
- Lifetime firmware upgrades
- Superior video quality - supports resolution up to 1920x1200*
- Built in ASIC for greater reliability and compatibility
- CPU module designed with automatic conversion to allow for flexible interface combinations (PS/2, USB) to control all computer types (PC)
- Compact size
* This maximum resolution may vary depending on the transmission distance. For more details, please refer to the product pages of the connected KVM switches.
- 1x KVM Adapter Cable
- 1x Rack Mount Kit
- 1x Rack Mounting Guide