The VE600A DVI Extender with Audio, extends your DVI display up to 60 m away from your DVI source using Cat.5e cables.
The use of Cat.5e cables provides a simple and reliable connection method that takes advantage of the wiring system in most modern office buildings.
The VE600A incorporates ATEN’s technology that allows the A/V signal to be transmitted over one Cat.5e cable.
If the real EDID is required, simply use a second Cat.5e cable.
- Extends the distance between DVI source and DVI display device
- Long distance transmission – up to 60 m
- Uses Cat 5e cable to connect the local and remote units
- Features ATEN EDID technology that allows transmission over one Cat 5e cable
- Superior video quality – up to 1920x1200 (40 m); 1080p (40 m) ; 1080i (60 m)
- Audio enabled
- Adjustable EQ compensation control
- Supports widescreen formats
- Rack mountable
- HDCP Compatible
- 1x VE600A DVI Extender with Audio Local Unit
- 1x VE600A DVI Extender with Audio Remote Unit
- 2x Power Adapters
- 1x Mounting Kit
- 1x User Instructions