4K UHD VGA and HDMI signal extender via HDBaseT. Switchable HDMI and VGA inputs. The extender also transmits bi-directional IR, RS-232 and PoH (PoE) up to distances of 100 meters over a single CAT cable.
- Extends HDMI and VGA/audio up to a distance of 100 meters through a single CAT cable.
- Auto signal detection between HDMI and VGA/audio inputs. Will display the last connected input signal
- Manual switching between inputs, using the trigger button or RS-232 control to either one or the other, transmitter or receiver
- Supports 4K UHD video up to 70m (3840x2160@30Hz 4:4:4, 4096x2160@24Hz 4:4:4:4, and 4K@60Hz 4:2:0)
- Supports standard video resolutions from 480i to 4K and most standard VGA resolutions (refer to the manual for a complete list of supported VGA resolutions)
- Supports full 3D signal display
- Supports all HDMI audio formats, including Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital Plus, and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports bi-directional RS-232
- Supports bi-directional IR input and output
- Supplied with IR receiver and emitter
- Supports bi-directional POH (power over HDBaseT™) to power extenders from transmitter or receiver
- HDCP compliant