Fiber Optic Extender is a transmitter/receiver kit supporting 1490nm wavelength single-mode LC simplex fiber extensions up to 20km. It is a miniature-style extension solution that supports all SDI formats resolutions up to 1080p (Max. bandwidth: 3Gbps) with audio and metadata.
The fiber extender uses hot-pluggable SFP design with LC connector. You can replace the module anytime and anywhere. It is designed to transmit data rates from 50Mbps to 3Gbps, compliant with SFP MSA, SFF-8472 and SMPTE 297M-2006.
Equalized on the SDI input and re-clocking on the SDI outputs to maximize performance up to 120m for 3G and 140m for HD-SDI. It ensures transmission quality and effect of eye diagram, and fully compatible with 3G level A and level B formats.
Features of the AVMatrix 3G-SDI extender set by single mode Optical Fiber FE1121
- 20km transmission distance
- Support 3Gbit level A and level B (all formats)
- SFP/LC fiber transmitter and receiver
- SDI equalization and re-clocking
- 3G-SDI input and loopout on transmitter
- Dual 3G-SDI outputs on receiver
- SDI input automatic switching SD,HD and 3G
- USB power supply