HDMI to SDI converter that provides a professional way for converting high definition signals in real time.
The SDI and HDMI signal conversion is 100% digital and guarantees no loss of quality for both the audio and video transmission. The VC840 provides 2 low jitter SDI outputs for dual display.
The VC840 is the most dependable way to convert signals with confidence when monitoring in any post or broadcast application.
ATEN VC840 Features
- Converts an HDMI input signal to 3G/HD/SD-SDI formats in real time while avoiding transformation loss for both audio and video signals
- Supports additional analog stereo audio and coaxial digital audio
- HDMI (Deep Color)
- LED indication of power and signal status
- Supports an SDI distance of up to 90M (3G-SDI), 150M (HDSDI) or 300M (SD-SDI) of RG6
- Supported SDI formats:
- SD-SDI (SMPTE 259M, up to 270Mbps)
- HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M, 296M, up to 1.485Gbps)
- 3G-SDI (SMPTE 424M, 425M level A, up to 2.97Gbps)
- Video Support:
- firstname.lastname@example.org, 625i@50
- Supports 8 audio channels at 48kHz rate
- Offers 2 low-jitter SDI outputs for dual display
- Features automatic detection of 3G/HD/SD-SDI signals
- Reclocking SDI signals for cascading and thus longer transmission
- Locking power connector for secure communications
- Selectable EDID settings and EDID learning mode