Blackmagic's Teranex Mini - IP Video 12G is an SDI to IP converter for transmission via Internet Protocol, over an Ethernet network, or vice versa. This version uses the same software and control panels used with the Blackmagic Videohub, so it offers the possibility of configuring and transmitting IP signals over an Ethernet network. It also offers SDI 12G and TICO technology with low latency to address high-definition signals over the integrated Gigabit Ethernet connection, and also allows UHD signals to be transmitted over a 10G Ethernet network with an optional SFP module.
The Ethernet network supports 3G-SDI signals with a maximum resolution of 1080p60 using TICO technology. With Ethernet 10G fibre optic network (optional) it allows to transmit UHD signals with a maximum resolution of 2160p60 using TICO technology.
- SDI input: 10-bit 1x 12G-SDI (SD/HD/2K/4K) with automatic switching.
- SDI output: 2x 12G-SDI 10 bit
- SDI embedded audio
- Ethernet: The Ethernet network supports 3G SDI signals with a maximum resolution of 1080p60 using TICO technology. 10G Ethernet network for optional fiber optic that allows transmitting UHD signals with a maximum resolution of 2160p60 using TICO technology.
- Resolutions supported: SD/HD/2K/4K with automatic switching.
- Updates and configuration via USB or Ethernet.
- Resynchronization: Yes