The Blackmagic Micro Studio Camera 4K is an incredibly tiny Ultra-HD resolution camera that can be used in HD and Ultra-HD video formats that can be fully controlled from the switcher via the SDI control protocol.
Blackmagic Micro Studio Camera 4K includes 6G-SDI connections, built in color corrector, talkback, tally indicator, PTZ control output, built in microphones, backup battery, an adaptable MFT lens mount and B4 lens control output.
Blackmagic Micro Studio 4K mini camera features
- Sensor Size: 13.056mm x 7.344mm
- Shooting Resolutions: 3840x2160, 1920x1080
- Frame Rates:
- HD: 1080p23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.97, 60, 1080i50, 59.94,
- Ultra-HD: 2160p23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
- Focus: Remote focus control via expansion connector or ATEM Switcher CCU protocols via SDI when using compatible lenses.
- Iris Control: Iris control via Up and Down buttons, remote control via expansion connector or ATEM Switcher CCU protocols via SDI when using compatible lenses.
- Lens Mount: Active MFT mount
- Controls: 5 control buttons including Set, Up, Down, Menu, and Power.
- Microphone: Integrated stereo microphone.
- Mounting Options: 1x 1/4" (top), 3x 1/4" (bottom)
- Blackmagic Micro Studio Camera 4K
- Expansion cable
- LP-E6 battery
- Turret dust cap
- 12V AC Adapter
- SD card with software and manual