Fusion Studio 9 is the most advanced program for visual effects, graphic animations, virtual reality and 3D content. The most advanced program in the market for graphic animation and special effects It has a formidable and intuitive interface that allows you to create complex effects simply by connecting different processing nodes quickly and easily. It also includes an impressive number of features that provide the ability to compose graphic animations and shocking special effects or create spectacular opening sequences and commercials. Fusion has an enormous amount of tools that allow to carry out all kinds of projects in special effects and graphic animations, whether they involve overlays, follow the path of an object, retouch images, animate titles or generate surprising effects with Particles.
Fusion is the most innovative digital composition tool for specialists in graphic animation, visual effects and 3D elements. Over the past 30 years, the program has been used in thousands of films and television series of great success. It has a formidable and intuitive interface that allows to achieve sophisticated effects simply by connecting different tools for the image processing. It also provides an endless number of exceptional functions, compatibility for three-dimensional content and virtual reality, process dynamics through the graphic processing unit and unlimited rendering in networks, among other features. Fusion offers everything you need to create amazing graphics animations, stunning titles and even visual effects for feature films.
- Incredible virtual reality tools for a new generation of artists.
- Tools for virtual reality, camera tracking, flat tracking, delta compositor for flawless overlays, rotoscopy of plans, Studio Player, new formats and GPU acceleration.
- Nodal structure to work faster.
- Generation of titles and graphic animations: Animated text, three-dimensional graphic animations and three-dimensional particle systems.
- Composition of visual effects: Composition of a truly three-dimensional environment, fast tracking, extraordinary overlays, vector painting and rotoscopic tools, optical flow analysis, stereoscopic tools and unlimited effects filters.
- Virtual reality and 3D content: Panoramic viewer, import and render three-dimensional models, pixels with additional depth, programming and automation.
- Higher processing speed: Take advantage of the computer's GPU and use OpenCL to streamline work dynamics.
- Unlimited Rendering: Allows you to distribute tasks between an unlimited number of computers in a network, without any additional charges or licenses.
- Fusion Connect: Take advantage of the huge amount of tools the application offers in terms of visual effects and graphic animations directly from Davinci Resolve or Media Composer.
- Collaboration: With the Studio Player application, work is facilitated in teams composed by several creatives.