Hot battery change system, without interruption of power supply. MVQUICK is a hot swap system to be installed as a battery interface between the camera (or any other V-lock compatible device) and the battery. The main purpose is to allow the camera's battery to be replaced without any interruption of power through automatic detection of battery removal.
In addition, MVQUICK provides an alternative power supply of approximately 21Wh to be used as a UPS in the event of a sudden power outage or extended power requirement.
High load cell technology allows discharge of up to 10A when used as a stand-alone power supply.
It automatically recovers part of the energy used during the hot swap period when a new battery is restored, and because of these features it allows several hot swap operations without the need for any additional load. When used as a UPS device, it can normally be charged in standard Vlock chargers.
MVQUICK is designed to work perfectly with cameras that use the BLUESHAPE battery communication protocol.
Blueshape MVQUICK features
- Nominal Voltage: 14.8V
- Voltage range: 10.8V ~ 16.8V
- Nominal Capacity: 1.5Ah, 21Wh
- Max. discharge current: 10A
- About up to 10~15 minutes runtime when used standalone as an UPS backup battery
- Installable on any V-Lock enabled device
- Self charging through the installed battery, can be charged also on any V-Lock chargers
- Allow data communication from battery to camera
- Size: 142 x 83 x 50mm (5.59" x 3.27" x 1.97")
- Weight: 0.49Kg (1.08lbs)
- NEW: enhanced contact protection for safer air transport