Traditional design control panel for HyperDeck Extreme 8K HDR. Integrates an editor to automate the digitization of old tapes. Integrates seamlessly with the professional HyperDeck Extreme 8K HDR recorder, being the perfect complement to a professional solution of excellent quality and easy to use. It features playback controls, timecode, recording status, and a rotary knob with electronic clutch for scrolling, playback, and tape positioning. It allows you to control up to 8 individual recorders thanks to RS-422 ports that provide compatibility with virtually any device of these characteristics, such as the BVH-2000 range type C of an inch or Betacam SP and digital units.
This control panel allows mounting with 2 recorders. It allows you to control both HyperDeck devices and older professional units from the front panel, making it easy to edit videotapes by simply pressing the PLAY button and adding input and output points on the tape, and then selecting the recorder and pressing the EDIT button. The HyperDeck Extreme Control device will play the tape from the marked point while recording to the HyperDeck drive.
The device includes a large, easy-to-read indicator that displays the time code of the recorder in use, with a switch to select the information displayed on the counter. It also has dedicated buttons for editing with input and output points, pre-interval and activation of recorders using the PREROLL button and automatic editing.
Blackmagic HyperDeck Extreme Control Panel Features
- Traditional controls and features with an integrated editor
- Seamless installation and integration with the HyperDeck Extreme 8K HDR recorder via the HyperDeck Extreme Rack Kit rack tray
- Automated assembly between tapes and HyperDeck devices
- Controls up to 8 professional recorders via RS-422 connection
- Familiar design with traditional playback and editing controls
- Advanced scrolling and playback rotary knob, with electronic clutch that stops the knob at the end of playback or allows it to scroll without limits in scrolling mode.
- Time code and device status display
- Editing controls with entry and exit points
- Preliminary interval (PREROLL) and activation of recorders
- Automatic editing once the entry and exit points have been determined
- HyperDeck Extreme Control
- SD card with manual