Is the live broadcast camera that’s ready for multi camera Ultra HD production today. Featuring a massive 10” viewfinder, MFT lens mount, 4 hour battery, talkback, tally indicators, phantom powered microphone connections, 12G-SDI and user upgradeable optical fiber connections that let you connect to your switcher with a single cable. The advanced 4K model is switchable to 1080HD, that means you can work in HD today and you’re always ready for Ultra HD production.
Blackmagic Studio Camera 4K 2 Studio Camera Features
- Effective Sensor Size: 13.056mm x 7.344mm
- Resolution and Frame Rates
- 720p50, 59.94, 60.
- 1080p23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60.
- 1080i50, 59.94, 60.
- HD 2160p23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60.
- Focus: Auto focus. Peaking mode.
- Iris Control: Iris button automatically adjusts the lens iris settings so no pixel is clipped in film mode. Scene average auto exposure in video mode.
- Lens Mount: Active MFT Mount
- Screen Dimensions: 1x 10.1” - 1920x1200
- Screen Type: 10.1” - TFT-LCD
- Controls: Push button controls for navigating menus.
- Microphone: Integrated stereo microphone
- Mounting Options: 2x 3/8” tripod mount. 4x 1/4"-20 UNC thread mounting points on top of camera, 3x 1/4” 20 UNC thread mounting points left and right of camera.
- SDI Video Output: 1x 12G-SDI 10-bit 4:2:2
- SDI Video Input: 1x 12G-SDI
- Ref Input: 1x Reference Input
- Optical Fiber Input/Output: 12G Optical Fiber Input and Output capable. Optical fiber SFP module sold separately.
- Analog Audio Input: 2x XLR analog switchable between mic and line levels. Phantom power support.
- Analog Audio Output: Aviation headphone (Fixed Wing Plugs) output for talkback and audio monitoring
- SDI Audio Output: 2 channels in 12G-SDI 48Khz and 24bit. 2 channels for talkback on channel 15-16.
- Remote Control: 1x 2.5mm LANC for Iris Control and Focus. SDI CCU control from ATEM.
- Computer Interface: USB 2.0 Mini-B port for software updates.
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 424M Level B, Draft SMPTE 2081-1, Draft SMPTE 2082-1
- SDI Audio Sampling: 48kHz and 24-bit