Advanced broadcast camera for live production. It has a 10” viewfinder, MFT lens mount, talkback, tally indicators, phantom powered microphone connections and built in optical fiber (optional) and SDI connections that let you connect to your switcher with a single cable. Its tough, lightweight magnesium alloy body is packed with all the built in features you need for multi camera production and broadcast.
Blackmagic Studio Camera HD Camera Features
- Effective Sensor Size: 12.48mm x 7.02mm
- Resolution and Frame Rates:
- 1080p23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60.
- 1080i50, 59.94, 60.
- 720p50, 59,94, 60
- Focus: Auto focus. Peaking mode.
- Iris Control: Iris button automatically adjusts the lens iris settings so no pixel is clipped in film mode. Scene average auto exposure in video mode.
- Lens Mount: Active MFT Mount
- Screen Dimensions: 1x 10.1” - 1920x1200
- Screen Type: 10.1” - TFT-LCD
- Controls: Push button controls for navigating menus.
- Microphone: Integrated stereo microphone
- Mounting Options: 2x 3/8” tripod mount. 4x 1/4"-20 UNC thread mounting points on top of camera, 3x 1/4” 20 UNC thread mounting points left on right of camera.
- SDI Video Output 1x 3G-SDI 10-bit 4:2:2
- SDI Video Input: 1x 3G-SDI
- Ref Input: 1x Reference Input
- Analog Audio Input: 2x XLR analog switchable between mic and line levels. Phantom power support.
- Analog Audio Output: Aviation headphone (Fixed Wing Plugs) output for talkback and audio monitoring
- SDI Audio Output: 2 channels in 3G-SDI 48Khz and 24 bit. 2 channels for talkback on channel 15-16.
- Remote Control: 1x 2.5mm LANC for Iris Control and Focus. SDI CCU control from ATEM.
- Computer Interface: USB 2.0 Mini-B port for software updates.
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 292M
- SDI Audio Sampling: 48 kHz and 24-bit
- Blackmagic Studio Camera HD
- Sun Shield and attaching screws
- Turret Dust Cap
- 12V AC Adapter