Next generation digital film camera with a high performance 4.6K HDR image sensor for shooting at up to 300 frames per second. You get a Super 35mm 4.6K sensor with 15 stops of dynamic range, built in optical ND filters, interchangeable EF lens mount that can be swapped for optional PL, B4 or F mounts, Blackmagic RAW and ProRes recording to dual CFast or dual SD cards, and an innovative USB-C expansion port for recording directly to external disks. In addition, URSA Mini Pro 4.6K G2 features a massive set of external broadcast style controls, backlit status display, foldout touchscreen monitor and more
Blackmagic URSA Mini Pro 4.6K G2 camera features
- Effective Sensor Size: 25.34mm x 14.25mm (Super35)
- Lens Mount: EF mount included. Interchangeable with optional PL, B4 and F lens mounts.
- Lens Control: Electronic control via EF mount pins or 12pin broadcast connector for compatible lenses
- Dynamic Range: 15 Stops.
- Shooting Resolutions:
- 4608x2592, 4608x1920 (4.6K 2.40:1), 4096x2304 (4K 16:9),
- 4096x2160 (4K DCI),
- 3840x2160 (Ultra HD),
- 3072x2560 (3K Anamorphic),
- 2048x1152 (2K 16:9),
- 2048x1080 (2K DCI),
- Frame Rates: Maximum sensor frame rate dependent on resolution and codec selected. Project frame rates of 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94 and 60 fps supported.
- High Speed Frame Rates
- Blackmagic RAW 8:1
- 4.6K Full - Up to 120 fps
- UHD Windowed - Up to 150 fps
- HD Windowed - Up to 300 fps
- ProRes 422 HQ
- 4.6K Full - Up to 80 fps
- UHD Windowed - Up to 120 fps
- HD Windowed - Up to 240 fps
- Built in ND Filters: Four position ND filter wheel with clear, 2-stop, 4-stop and 6-stop ND filters.
- Focus: Focus button turns on peaking, auto focus available using compatible lenses.
- Iris Control: Iris wheel and touchscreen slider for manual iris adjustment on electronically controllable lenses, iris button for instant auto iris settings on compatible lenses so no pixel is clipped in film mode. Scene average auto exposure in video mode.
- Screen Dimensions: 4-inch
- Screen Type: LCD capacitive touchscreen.
- Metadata Support: Automatically populated lens data from electronic EF, B4 and i/Technology compatible PL lenses. Automatic recording of camera settings and slate data such as project, scene number, take and special notes.
- Controls: Touchscreen menus on 4 inch screen. Push buttons for other controls. 2 assignable shortcut keys.
- Timecode Clock: Highly accurate timecode clock. Less than 1 frame drift every 8 hours.
- Total Video Inputs: 1 x SDI
- Total Video Outputs: 1 x SDI, 1 x SDI Monitoring.
- SDI Rates: 1.5G, 3G, 6G, 12G.
- Analog Audio Inputs: 2 x XLR analog switchable between mic, line and AES audio. Phantom power support.
- Analog Audio Outputs: 1 x 3.5mm headphone jack, supports iPhone microphone for talkback.
- Reference Inputs: Tri-Sync/Black Burst/Timecode.
- Remote Control: 2 x 2.5mm LANC input for Rec Start/Stop, plus Iris and Focus control using compatible lenses.
- Computer Interface: USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 1 for external drive recording and software updates.
- Microphone: Integrated stereo microphone.
- Built in Speaker: 1 x mono speaker.
- SD Video Standards: None.
- HD Video Standards: 1080p23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60 / 1080i50, 59.94, 60
- Ultra HD Video Standards: 2160p23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 424 Level B, SMPTE 2081-1, SMPTE 2082-1
- SDI Audio Sampling: 48 kHz and 24 bit
- Media: 2 x CFast 2.0 card slots, 2 x SD UHS-II card slots, 1 x USB-C 3.1 Gen 1 expansion port for external media for Blackmagic RAW and ProRes recording.
- Media Format: Can format media to ExFAT (Windows/Mac) or HFS+ (Mac) file systems.
- Blackmagic RAW Constant Bitrate 5:1
- Blackmagic RAW Constant Bitrate 8:1
- Blackmagic RAW Constant Bitrate 12:1
- Blackmagic RAW Constant Quality Q0
- Blackmagic RAW Constant Quality Q5
- Apple ProRes XQ QuickTime, Apple ProRes 444 QuickTime
- Apple ProRes 422 HQ QuickTime, Apple ProRes 422 QuickTime
- Apple ProRes 422 HQ QuickTime, Apple ProRes 422 LT QuickTime and Apple ProRes 422 Proxy QuickTime
- External Control: Blackmagic SDI Control Protocol, iPad control, Bluetooth control, 2 x 2.5mm LANC for lens and record control.
- Color Corrector: DaVinci YRGB.
Talkback and Tally
- Talkback: SDI Channels 15/16 and iPhone headset
- Live Tally Indicator: Tally on LCD, URSA Viewfinder and URSA Studio Viewfinder.
- Power Supply: 1 x External 12V power supply. 12 pin Molex connector for rear battery plate.
- External Power Input:
- 1 x 4 pin XLR port for external power or battery use.
- 1 x 12 pin molex connector on rear battery plate.
- Custom V-mount battery plate with D-tap +12V regulated output from camera.
- Power: Rear camera mount compatible with industry standard V-mount or gold mount battery plates.