The AKG D112 MKII is a dynamic professional percussion microphone with cardioid polar pattern. It has a new integrated flexible mount, retaining all the sonic strengths that have made its predecessor the industry standard. Over the years, the S112 has earned itself a well-deserved reputation as one of the best bass microphones ever made, for its high SPL, punching EQ and bulletproof construction. The D112 MKII can withstand more than 160 dB SPL without distortion. Its large diaphragm has a very low resonance frequency that provides a strong and powerful response below 100Hz. Its low authoritative level is complemented by an increase in the presence of narrowband at 4 KHz that perforates through even dense mixtures and powerful volumes with strong impact. One of the many reasons why artists and sound engineers love the D112 MKII is that it does not require any extra equalizer to sound as well as you bring the fader. In addition to being an exceptional bass microphone on stage and in the studio, the D112 MKII is an excellent choice for recording electric bass cabinets and trombones.
- Flexible assembly integrated, which makes it even easier.
- Bass resonance camera for a unique and sharp sound.
- Dynamic large diaphragm microphone provides accurate bass frequencies.
- Built-in compensation compensation coil keeps the noise to an absolute minimum.
- Reference industry for bass microphone, used in scenarios around the world for more than 30 years.