A KVM adapter cable that connects to the computer's VGA, audio, and USB graphics card ports by linking signals into a RJ45 port to communicate with compatible KVM switches and manage information through a single twisted-pair cable. It has a dual output that allows you to control the same equipment by connecting via Cat5e/6 cable to two different KVM switches. It offers automatic signal compensation according to transmission distance without the need for DIP switches. It also offers professional video quality thanks to chromatic channel offset adjustment technologies to optimize image quality.
Features of the Aten KA7178 Adapter cable
- Auto Signal Compensation (ASC), no DIP switch setting needed for the different distances
- Dual Cat 5e/6 connections
- Keyboard and mouse emulation – keeps your server functioning smoothly when it is disconnected from the switch's KVM port or relocated to different KVM port
- Unlimited firmware upgrades
- Superior video quality - supports resolution up to 1920x1200*
- Built in ASIC for greater reliability and compatibility
- CPU module designed with automatic conversion to allow for flexible interface combinations (PS/2, USB) to control all computer types (PC, Mac, Sun)
- Compact size
- Virtual Media Support
- Audio enabled
* This maximum resolution may vary depending on the transmission distance. For more details, please refer to the product pages of the connected KVM switches.
- 1x KA7178 KVM Adapter Cable