A KVM adapter cable that connects to the computer's graphics card VGA and USB ports by joining the signals in an RJ45 port to communicate with compatible KVM switches and handle information through a single twisted pair cable; it also carries a USB connector to provide Smart Card/CAC features. It offers automatic signal compensation according to transmission distance without the need for DIP switches. It also offers professional video quality thanks to chromatic channel offset adjustment technologies to optimize image quality.
Features of the Aten KA7177 Adapter cable
- Auto Signal Compensation (ASC), no DIP switch setting needed for the different distances
- Keyboard and mouse emulation – keeps your server functioning smoothly when it is disconnected from the switch's KVM port or relocated to different KVM port
- Lifetime firmware upgrades
- Professional video quality - supports resolution up to 1920x1200*
- Built in ASIC for greater reliability and compatibility
- CPU module designed with automatic conversion to allow for flexible interface combinations (PS/2, USB) to control all computer types (PC, Mac, Sun)
- Compact size
- Virtual Media Support
- Smart Card / CAC Reader Support
* This maximum resolution may vary depending on the transmission distance. For more details, please refer to the product pages of the connected KVM switches.
- 1x KVM Adapter Cable
- 1x Rack Mount Kit
- 1x Rack Mounting Guide