Optical HDMI Extender that overcomes the length restriction of standard HDMI cables by using optical fiber to send high definition audio and video signals over large distances. Accepts an audio-video stream from a local source and serializes the data to pass it over a single 3.12Gbps optical link (for resolutions up to 1080p@60Hz at 24-bits).
The VE882 can also extend the IR remote control and transfer RS-232 (up to 115kbps) in both directions, allows you to connect serial devices such as touch screens and barcode scanners.
- Extends the transmission range of HDMI, IR and RS-232 signals using one fiber optic cable
- Very long distance transmission – up to 600m
- HDMI (3D, Deep Color), HDCP compatible – signaling rates up to 3.125 Gbits
- Superior video quality – up to 1080p@60Hz
- Supports full frequency IR signal from 30KHz to 60KHz
- (The IR receiver cable included with the package only supports 30 KHz to 56 KHz)
- Uses one fiber optic cable to connect the local and remote units
- Supports wide screen formats
- Built-in 8KV/15KV ESD protection
- Features RS-232 serial port for connecting peripherals such as touch screens, barcode scanners, etc.
- Supports bi-directional IR signal transmission, one way at a time