The Atlona AT-UHD-EX-100CE-KIT is an HDBaseT kit for HDMI transmission up to 328 feet (100 meters) over category cable with Ethernet pass through, RS-232 and IR control, plus Power over Ethernet. This extender kit transmits video signals up to 4K/UHD@60Hz with embedded multi-channel audio and remote 48V power for the receiver. Additionally, the kit extends Ethernet, RS-232, and 12 volt-based IR control commands.
The kit is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports EDID communication. Both transmitter and receiver feature quarter rack width metal enclosures for easy rack mounting with rear panel I/O ports for uncluttered wire management.
Atlona AT-UHD-EX-100CE-KIT extender features
- Compatible with Ultra High Definition sources and displays
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Remote-powered receiver. Industry standard IEEE 802.3af PoE for receiver is supplied by transmitter over HDBaseT
- Transmits HDMI signals up to 328ft (100m) @1080P with CAT5e/6 or 4K/UHD using CAT6a/7 cable
- Delivers 4K/UHD video, audio, 100Base-T Ethernet, power, and control through a single cable
- Rear panel I/O connectors in order to simplify wire management
- Supports PCM, Dolby® Digital, Dolby Digital Plus™, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS Digital Surround™, DTS-HD Master Audio™, DTS:X™
- Front panel USB port provides an easy means for kit upgrade
- Front panel Power and Link status LEDs
- Single power supply provides ample power for up to three Atlona Extender Kits
- Four Atlona Extender Kits may be powered using an optional power supply, AT-PSU-48V1.25A
- Low-profile, 1 inch (2.5 cm) high quarter rack-width enclosure