4K/UHD HDMI transmitter/receiver kit via HDBaseT for HDMI transmission up to 70 meters over CAT cable and with Power over Ethernet (PoE) capability.
The kit transmits video signals up to 4K/UHD@60Hz with integrated multichannel audio and 48V remote power for the receiver. The kit supports HDCP 2.2 and EDID communication. Both transmitter and receiver, have quarter rack width metal chassis for easy rack mounting with rear panel I/O ports for cable management.
The AT-UHD-EX-70-KIT provides easy-to-use features for the integrator, including: PoE transmission based on IEEE standards for security and compatibility; HDCP 2.2 compliant to meet the latest copy protection requirements; easy-to-install form factor with HDBaseT, HDMI and rear panel power connections; a rack-mountable form factor that allows four transmitters to share a single 1U rack tray; power chaining to allow multiple sets to be powered from one power supply and a front-mounted USB port for easy firmware upgrades.
Altona AT-UHD-EX-70-KIT transmitter kit features
- 4K/UHD compatibility at 60Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
- HDCP 2.2 compatible
- Supports 4K HDR10 @ 24 Hz (4:2:0 chroma key subsampling, 10-bit color)
- HDBaseT extension kit for HDMI up to 70 meters
- Receiver powered by transmitter via PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Multichannel audio support for all PCM, Dolby and DTS formats.