CAT A/V Extender. Allows to extend the distance between video/audio source and display devices by as much as 150meters, using a Cat 5e cable, providing an easy way to replace heavy and expensive VGA cables. With hot-plugging support, you can quickly add or remove the VE022 transmitter/receiver connected to the source/display device without having to power down devices.
The VE022 Mini Cat 5 A/V Extender is a compact, convenient and economical addition to your video/audio setup.
- Uses Cat 5e cable to extend audio and video transmission up to 150 m
- Superior video quality – screen resolutions include 1920 x 1200@60Hz(30 m), 1600 x 1200@60Hz(100 m) and 1280 x 1024@60Hz(150 m)
- Adjustable Gain Control lets you manually adjust signal strength to compensate for distance
- Audio enabled (mono)
- No external power supply needed for transmitter
- Convenient docking interface for mounting the VE022 on the display device.
- Eliminates the need for bulky VGA cables
- Easy installation
- 1x VE022T Mini Cat 5 A/V Transmitter
- 1x VE022R Mini Cat 5 A/V Receiver
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x VGA Cable (35 cm)
- 1x Audio Cable (40 cm)
- 1x Dock Mount kit
- 1x User Instructions
- 1x USB to DC Power Cord