Uncompressed VGA and USB audio and video extender up to 300m via a single CATx cable for professional video clarity, system compatibility and space savings. Two users can access and interact remotely with the same system simultaneously from their respective full desktop configurations.
Offers digital-quality video; 1920x1200@60Hz VGA resolutions are achievable at 300m (1000ft). Variable noise filter for an extension greater than 200m and multipolar compensation technique, which allows uncompressed video quality at a maximum distance over a single cable. Color tilt compensation and gain adjustment controlled from the receiver keyboard to ensure clear images.
A dual-user configuration is available in which two X-USB PRO units can be connected to a single computer for two users to access the system. The computer's USB subsystem allows simultaneous control. Equipped with support for two full page data channel extended data channel identification data that allows the remote system to accurately reflect data from the source monitor (EDID).
Low and high speed USB extension that supports all USB compatible accessories (including isochronous devices). The 4-port USB hub inside the receiver unit allows a complete desktop to be located remotely, including a keyboard, monitor, mouse, disk drive, flash memory stick, webcam and any other USB device, plus the transmitter is USB-powered reducing the need for external sources, with an external power supply as backup.
Features of the Adder KVM extender X-USB PRO
- Video Resolutions - All resolutions up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz, including 1600x1200, 1080p, 1680x1050
- Audio (end-to-end) - 2-channel 16bit Audio @ 44.1kHz
- Approvals / Conformity
- Compatible with all USB 1.1 devices (maximum and minimum speed modes) and USB 2.0 devices that will operate in USB 1.1 low speed or maximum speed modes
- Supports all USB 1.1 devices (Full speed and Low speed) and USB 2.0 devices that will work in Low speed or Full speed USB 1.1 modes
- Tilt compensation - 62ns deviation with 2ns resolution (1/4 pixel at 1600x1200)
- Distances by cable type
- 200m using CAT5 Trunk cable
- 250m using CAT5e Trunk cable
- 300m using CAT6 Trunk cable
- 300m using CAT7 Trunk cable
- 200m using CAT7a connection cable
- Environmental - operating temperature from 0ºC to 40º / 32ºF to 104ºF
- Local Unit - 1x USB type B connector, 2x 15-pin high-density female D connector (blue), 2x 3.5 mm audio jack (light green), 1 x RJ45. 1 x 2.5mm DC jack for optional power adapter (only required for video-only applications)
- Remote Unit - 4 USB type A connectors, 1 15-pin high-density D-type female connector (blue), 1 3.5 mm audio connector (light green), 1 RJ45 connector. 1 x 2.5mm DC plug for power adapter
- Remote -162mm x 26mm x 75mm
- Local - 122mm x 26mm x 75mm
- Remote - 430g
- Local - 350g
- Power - 100 - 240V AC, 50/60Hz input; 5V, 12W output
- Software - Compatibility with all known operating systems and software, including Windows (all), DOS, Linux, Unix, BSD, Sun OS, Solaris, Mac OS, and NetWare